Good customer service is a game changer. The best organisations excel at it. And recognise those who enable it. That is what these creatively titled certificates celebrate.
List of Customer Service Certificates:
- Calmer of Storms Certificate - Customers can raise a storm. A good customer service person weathers these storms. This certificate is for the ones who are really good at it.
- Chief Happiness Director Certificate - Happy customers is what organisations desire. The ones in your team that can deliver this in spades deserve this certificate.
- Circle of Joy Certificate - A circle of joy is what you want your customers to inhabit. Always. This certificate is for the ones that are pros at creating it for your customers.
- Client Comforter Certificate - If your client is not comfortable, you can't hope to build a strong relationship with them. This certificate is for those who excel at making clients feel at ease.
- Consider it Done Certificate - Consider it done is what customers want to hear. And see. This is the certificate for the person who delivers on both counts.
- Customer Care Certificate - Don't care for your customers and you can kiss them goodbye. That's why, it's important to reward the ones that make it a point to make your customers feel cared for with this certificate.
- Customer Hero Certificate - If you have someone who is a hero to your customers, they're doing a lot of things right for the organisation. They deserve this certificate.
- Customer Kudos Certificate - Does someone on your team make it a habit of earning kudos from customers? If yes, this is the certificate for them.
- Customer Whisperer Certificate - A 'Whisperer' connects with the subject and delivers happiness. A Customer Whisperer is an invaluable asset. This certificate recognises the value of such a person.
- Diamond Service Certificate - A diamond is forever. So is the memory of great customer service. And this is the certificate that celebrates it.
- Firefighter Certificate - Great customer service is often about putting out the proverbial fire - at times, even literal ones. This certificate is for those that are smashing at it.
- First Class Service Certificate - Customer service should never be anything less than first class. Those who can deliver this time and again and again deserve this certificate.
- Pillar of Support Certificate - When customers lean on you, you need to be able to stand strong. For the team member, who acts as a pillar in such times, we have this certificate.
- Platinum Service Certificate - Platinum is a precious metal. And good customer service is precious. This certificate recognises the latter with a touch of the former.
- Star Certificate - The Star Certificate, the certificate that's most apposite for the star of the customer service function in your organisation.
- Star Service Certificate - Your customer is the Star of the show. No less. The ones that make your customers feel so special deserve this certificate.
You can either buy these certificates as is or we can customise it for you with the recipient’s name and/or company logo.
These certificates are part of our Creative Recognition Awards collection. You can check the entire range here.
- Size: A4
- Material: 240 gsm Specialty Paper / All certificates are enclosed in a white envelope.
- Delivery: Ships in 2-3 business days.
- We ship worldwide using FedEx and DHL. In most cases, the items reach the destination in 3-5 business days after dispatch.
- All orders within India qualify for free delivery.
- Shipping charges for orders outside India are computed during checkout.
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and/or handling fees by the destination country. We do not take responsibility for these charges.
- Customers from India can pay using Paypal or CCAvenue.
- Customers outside India can pay in the currency of their choice using Paypal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Find answers to some commons questions about our Creative Recognition Awards here.