Peers are just as important as supervisors. When appreciation and recognition comes from peers, it feels extra special. Here are some creative ways to enable this motivator in your organisation.
List of Peer-to-Peer Recognition Certificates :
- 3 Cheers Certificate - Cheers are small but vital gestures to keep people going. Be generous with your cheers. This certificate is the way to do it.
- Associate Appreciation Certificate - It's healthy when associates encourage each other. It strengthens teams. This certificate is a way to do it.
- Brain Wave Certificate - To the colleague who never fails to spark inspiration in others during brainstorming sessions, goes this certificate.
- Extra Mile Certificate - To the colleague who's never shy of going the extra mile to help those around him, we have the Extra Mile Certificate.
- First Responder Certificate - Very few people are always ready to act when needed. The ones who do, deserve to be recognised with the help of this certificate.
- Galactic Gratitude Certificate - Be generous with gratitude and compliments. This certificate can help you expand your galaxy of high performers.
- Got Your Back Certificate - A person who is always willing to watch out and take care of the things you're likely to miss is a valuable asset. Reward them. Always.
- High Five Certificate - A high five is energising. So is this certificate.
- Idea Generator Certificate - For your colleague who is adroit at delivering idea after idea after idea, we have this certificate.
- Key Contributor Certificate - A key contributor should never be ignored. Encourage and celebrate them with this award.
- Monday Mauler Certificate - For the colleague who is a class apart when it comes to battling the Monday blues, we have this certificate.
- Mr. Dependable Certificate - When you're confronted with the question 'Who can I count on?', this person's name is at the tip of your tongue. Time to put that name on this certificate too.
- Mr. Perfectionist Certificate - It's an art to be excessively careful and perfect at any given task without being pedantic and to this artist goes the Mr. Perfectionist Certificate.
- Mr. Reliable Certificate - If you're looking to appreciate a coworker for being trustworthy and consistent, this is the certificate you should be going with.
- Multitask-King Certificate - To the king of all trades goes the Multitask-king certificate.
- On Point Certificate - It's important to be focused and on point. Reward the ones who are so with this certificate, while also encouraging others to be so.
- Pat on the Back Certificate - Appreciate your colleague's good work by metaphorically patting their back with the help of this certificate.
- Ripple Effect Certificate - Doing a good job can be infectious. Acknowledge and encourage this truth with this certificate.
- Round of Applause Certificate - A round of applause is a welcome thing. A visible way to deliver this positive reinforcement often is this certificate.
- Rockstar Certificate - Being around people who are pleasant, passionate and inspiring makes the world (and your office) a better place. For these rockstars, we have the Rockstar Certificate.
- Stellar Success Certificate - If you agree that stars deserve a stellar certificate, this is the way to go.
- Swiss Army Knife Certificate - There are some people you simply can not function without. They're as indispensable and versatile as a Swiss Army Knife and to them goes this certificate.
- Team Player Certificate - Team players are valuable. They are also quite rare. This certificate shows that they are valued.
- Thumbs Up Certificate - A thumbs-up is a small, albeit important gesture Say it in an engaging and eye-catching way with this certificate.
- Tip your Hat Certificate - Tip the proverbial hat to a task well done with this certificate.
- You're a Gem Certificate - A gem is precious. This certificate will make sure the gems in your organisation know this.
You can either buy these certificates as is or we can customise it for you with the recipient’s name and/or company logo.
These awards are part of our Creative Recognition Awards collection. You can check the entire range here.
- Size: A4
- Material: 240 gsm Specialty Paper / All certificates are enclosed in a white envelope.
- Delivery: Ships in 2-3 business days.
- We ship worldwide using FedEx and DHL. In most cases, the items reach the destination in 3-5 business days after dispatch.
- All orders within India qualify for free delivery.
- Shipping charges for orders outside India are computed during checkout.
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and/or handling fees by the destination country. We do not take responsibility for these charges.
- Customers from India can pay using Paypal or CCAvenue.
- Customers outside India can pay in the currency of their choice using Paypal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Find answers to some commons questions about our Creative Recognition Awards here.